PA in the News!

Alien and Paranormal Awakening in the news.

Moderators: wolfman, leecol

Navigator
Group founder member ASSAP approved

PA in the News!

Post by Navigator » Tue May 31, 2005 1:54 am

Hi everyone,

PA is due to be in the news again as a result of the team’s investigation work into Gentleshaw and the surrounding areas.

Alison Jordan the owner of the Paranormal News will be featuring a two page spread in the June issue of her Kent based newspaper.

Alison has sent me some sample copies of her newspaper and if you can afford a subscription to this unique publication you will not be disappointed.

You can access the Paranormal News homepage from the links section of the PA website.

Regards,

Stefan :D
Believe the impossible it's probably true!

"nonnullus qu lema firtivus neus porcus"

© nostalgia: "Emotion is the sum of all beings say’s © and to help remember this adds, think of it as energy in motion (Emotion)"

Cherill

Post by Cherill » Tue May 31, 2005 4:18 pm

Hi all!

I guess you could say that we are definately getting something right!

Well done on your abilities to make friends with the right people Stefan! I always new you could charm the birds from the trees when you wanted to. :lol:

It's good we are getting so much publicity at the moment as this is definately coming into the quiet time of the year!

Hopefully we will be getting a further mention in the Chase Post very soon, fingers crossed eh? This is yet another possible Investigation folks!

Ches. :D
Blessed be!

Cherill.

"sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare." J. Ceaser.

Cherill

Post by Cherill » Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:27 pm

Hi all!

Some of you will already know that PA made it into the Chase Post Cannock Edition last week. This was a throw back from the Mercury article and I didn't know it was being published. However, this time the facts were much better, apart from the fact that we are still supposed to have 'camped out' at the village hall and I was quoted as having said things I hadn't! How could anyone sleep at an investigation?

Anyway, today (Wednesday 1st June), Kevin Edge from the Chase Post rang with the offer of some information I asked them to help with. Of course, this will lead to yet another mention in the Chase Post next week! This concerns a sighting of - Quote - 'pure evil' that was e-mailed to us after the last article. We are trying to collaborate the evidence with another witness (which is where the Chase Post comes in) and if we can, it means another investigation!

I have talked to Kevin quite honestly about how we feel on the way which our group gets reported. I hope, in no uncertain terms, that he got the right message and there will be no more mentions of 'ghostbusters' and no more miss-quotes! Fingers crossed please!

Ches.
Blessed be!

Cherill.

Cherill

Post by Cherill » Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:11 pm

Hi all!

We made it into the paper the day after! The article wasn't too bad at all really with only a few cringes.

It seems that Kevin Edge really is a sympathetic journalist for our cause.

Also, in this weeks Chase Post, (Thursday June 9th 2005), we are mentioned in two more articles within the paper. Unfortunately, one silly woman just had to call us the 'G' word. Needless to say, I won't be talking to her again, even though she rang me for help!

As we now have some clips under our belt, Stefan is going to activate the 'news' section on the homepage of the site to put them in! Keep a look out!

Ches.
Blessed be!

Cherill.

Cherill

Post by Cherill » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:40 pm

Hi all!

For those of you who are wondering why the article on the Cannock UFO is included in our news clips, even though we were not mentioned in it - it's for three reasons.

The first one is especially for Milton! :oops:

The second is because it may have a bearing on our current investigations. :?:

The third is because of 'the vision' I had! HA! :wink:

Ches.
Blessed be!

Cherill.