PA and ASSAP News

Alien and Paranormal Awakening in the news.

Moderators: wolfman, leecol

Cherill
Group founder member ASSAP approved

PA and ASSAP News

Post by Cherill » Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:46 pm

Hi everyone.

You all know how much Caz, Stefan and I plug ASSAP! Me in particular likes to ram it down everyone's throat! :roll:

Well, our dedication is slowly paying off - for the last three issues PA has had a mention in the ASSAP News, a paper sent to all ASSAP members every two months. However, in this last issue, our exploits at Castle Ring has made front page - all of it - plus I also have a little snippet article inside! :wink:

All this can't be bad for PA now can it? We need good publicity so the world can see how dedicated our little team is to researching all aspects of the paranormal. :P

I think you should all join ASSAP and see for yourselves! :lol:

Ches.
Blessed be!

Cherill.

"sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare." J. Ceaser.

Cherill
Group founder member ASSAP approved

Post by Cherill » Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:41 pm

Hi all,

Well, PA made ASSAP news again! In this months issue - January 2006 - we have members from PA in a photograph from training day. You can see the back of Caz's head, Mags looking down and Stefan hiding in the background. HA-HA! :lol: :lol:

There is also an awful photo of me presenting the award to Bill Eyre. Bill looks good! :oops:

Our news about the AAEVP gets a mention as well, so does the experiment extension. All good publicity for us though!

Ches.
Blessed be!

Cherill.

"sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare." J. Ceaser.