A Living Ghost?

What happens when you leave your body?

Moderator: wolfman

Cherill
Group founder member ASSAP approved

A Living Ghost?

Post by Cherill » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:57 pm

Hi all,

I would like you to think about this and then give your opinions, if you would.

Imagine that your female friend was walking home from wherever one dark evening. As she is walking home, she is brutally attacked by two men. They savagely beat her up and rob her of all posessions. Then, they throw her down an embankment and leave her for dead. :(

Thirty minutes later, a man goes by walking his dog. The dog smells the hidden person and alerts it's owner to the 'something'. The owner goes to see what his dog is making all the fuss about, finds the body and calls the emergency services.

By the time the emergency crew arrive the body is no longer breathing. AR is given and the breathing resumes so she is rushed into intensive care. Now, your friend is in a coma, believed to have serious brain damage. You are distraught, so you decide to try to find out all you can about the incident.

The police cannot help. You are not related so information will not be given to you and she has no other family. You try every means possible, but turn up nothing. However, there is one avenue open - OOBe's.

So, one night, you decide to meditate and try to reach your friend through the power of your mind. The first few times, you don't succeed, but then, bingo! You, in your meditative state, actually meet your friends spirit, even though she is still alive. She tells you what happened and the reason for not returning to her body. Now you know!

OK then, what was it? Was it two people having OOBE's at the same time, or were you simply talking to your friends living ghost through meditation? Could it have been some form of telepathy even? :? What would you say it was?
Blessed be!

Cherill.

"sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare." J. Ceaser.

Dronfieldman

Re: A Living Ghost?

Post by Dronfieldman » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:49 pm

Is this a hypothetical scenario or did you actually experience it?
I guess we're talking here of the almost dead person having an OOBE and being able to telepathically communicate with you because your mind was in a meditative state. You would know whether you were having an OOBE or not by whether you felt as if you were still in your body or located elsewhere.

Cherill
Group founder member ASSAP approved

Post by Cherill » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Bill, this was a post I wrote in 2007 and I cannot rememebr why I thought of this, other than being able to contact people who are far away in dreams. I did not really come across this scenario, but I wondered if it were possible, based on my own experiences? Maybe if it were possible, some people may be able to solve great mysteries concerning grave crimes?

Thanks for your thoughts Bill. :)
Blessed be!

Cherill.

"sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare." J. Ceaser.

Ghost Searcher

Post by Ghost Searcher » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:16 pm

I would say the communication was dreamt up, merely by wish fulfilment.

If the information provided actually was of use and could be verified then I would say it was communication on a non physical level.

OOBE or Living Ghosts.... maybe these are names for the same thing.

Regards,

GS
Don't eat the yellow snow!