Watch the video - again!

Unexplained lights or shadows, photographs that appear to have odd 'shadows' in them, which when cropped and enlarged, have shown people (or their outlines) in peculiar positions or doing something odd etc!

Moderators: wolfman, leecol

brett
Core member

Post by brett » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:06 pm

well i can never see those 3d pictures either - so maybe you just can - well the person could be defined as religious i suppose - but then again it depends on you take on that subject - wonder if you get the same effect from another point in space - or if it is just one very big flook that from our point in the cosmos - it looks like you know who ?? - depends on ones perspective i suppose :lol:

could just be some cosmic hippy fella . :lol:
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research,
would it?" --Albert Einstein

"the quality of one's ideas can be measured in large part to the degree of resistance that they attract. "

Cherill
Group founder member ASSAP approved

Post by Cherill » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:10 pm

:lol: :lol:

I love it! Best titter I've had in ages that - "Cosmic Hippy Fella"!

Seriously though, I wonder if the bods who shot the film have seen the forteana in it? Surely they have - haven't they? :?
Blessed be!

Cherill.

"sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare." J. Ceaser.

brett
Core member

Post by brett » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:15 pm

dopt it ches - if they had it would have been all over the news as proof of gods existance - the yanks love stuff like that :roll: - may be someone should tell them .he he
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research,
would it?" --Albert Einstein

"the quality of one's ideas can be measured in large part to the degree of resistance that they attract. "

Dronfieldman

Re: Watch the video - again!

Post by Dronfieldman » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:40 pm

I didn't see any anthropomorphic images. If anyone has seen images of people's heads or whatever, I would say without doubt that it is a case of pareidolia. Anyway, even without any Fortean inclusions, it's still a pretty good piece of film. You say you're not religious, Cherill - but I thought you were an enthusiastic Pagan?

Cherill
Group founder member ASSAP approved

Re: Watch the video - again!

Post by Cherill » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:28 pm

Hi Dronfieldman.

I am a very enthusiastic pagan and this video has nothing to do with religion. Although, the shot in the photo I put up has a 'body' in it. Christians would no doubt say it was God, Jesus or Mary. So - I could say it was a Goddess! It doesn't really matter what a person interprets the images to be. Fact is, there are images to be seen by the human eye in the film, even if they are tricks of the eyes! :D
Blessed be!

Cherill.

"sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare." J. Ceaser.