UFO's over Cannock again.

Unexplained lights or shadows, photographs that appear to have odd 'shadows' in them, which when cropped and enlarged, have shown people (or their outlines) in peculiar positions or doing something odd etc!

Moderators: wolfman, leecol

kevanf1
Analyst consultant

UFO's over Cannock again.

Post by kevanf1 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:36 pm

In today's Chase Post there is a report of more UFO activity over the Chase area. On page 4 of The Chase Post strange lights have been reported as being seen over the Hednesford and surrounding areas. One witness claims to have seen strange optical phenomena at around 4.45am last Sunday morning. The unnamed resident said "It was like a lighthouse above the clouds. The light was not coming from the ground but above the clouds.
It was not a jet or helicopter as it stayed in the same place. I wonder if anyone else noticed or could explain what it was?"

Staffordshire UFO Group co-ordinator, Graham Allen - known to some of us on here - confirmed two other sightings on Friday and Sunday evenings. 'In each case the lights appeared to move from left to right in a swinging motion. He stated that they were curious and did not appear to be the result of a laser show.'

My personal feeling is that although Graham has tended to rule out a laser show I don't quite so easily. After all, pubs and clubs now have longer opening hours and so the lights could have been the result of a laser bouncing off a cloud formation onto another. It's not entirely out of the question that the originating laser - if it was this that caused the optical phenomena - was not even in the Cannock area. A laser light beam can easily hit the moon due to its nature of being so incredibly focused. So a light show could easily originate in a city many miles away.

Or there is always the black triangle option.

Keep your eyes peeled folks. :)
Live life to the full and smile.... everybody will wonder why you're smiling so make sure your hands are in full view :)

Cherill
Group founder member ASSAP approved

Post by Cherill » Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:24 pm

Hi all!

I am sending the paper clip to Stefan this evening!

Ches.
Blessed be!

Cherill.

"sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare." J. Ceaser.