"UNSURE"
67%

Total votes: 3

Navigator
Group founder member ASSAP approved

FBI ROSWELL DISCLOSURE

Post by Navigator » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:09 pm

Hi everybody,

The Sun Newspaper dated 11th April 2011 according to a friend stated that the FBI had disclosed important information under the "FREEDOM OF INFORMATION/PRIVACY ACTS SECTION" regarding the 1950's Roswell UFO incident in New Mexico. I haven't got a copy of the newspaper but was able to track down the FBI official source for you all to see. The FBI website regarding this recently released disclosure is somewhat slow loading the relevant page possibly due to internet traffic interest in this particular article. Anyway to help negate this issue as well as supplying the link below I have managed to download the PDF and provide a screen capture of sufficient quality to show that the document is genuinely from the FBI's own website when compared to the PDF attachment.

http://vault.fbi.gov/hottel_guy/Guy%20H ... f%201/view

FBI ROSWELL DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT PDF (click to view)
FBI_ROSWELL_DISCLOSURE.jpg
FBI_ROSWELL_DISCLOSURE.jpg (373.93 KiB) Viewed 10286 times
This is what the document say's typed out by me so that it is easier for those with vision problems to read below:
The following information was furnished to SA (blanked) by (blanked)

An investigator from the Air Forces stated that three so-called flying saucers had been recovered in New Mexico. They were described as being circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50ft in diameter. Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only 3 ft. tall, dressed in metallic cloth of a very fine texture. Each body was bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed flyers and test pilots.

According to Mr. (Informant), the saucers were found in New Mexico due to the fact that the Government has a very high-powered radar set-up in that area and it is believed the radar interferes with controlling mechanisms of the saucer.

No further evaluation was attempted by SA (blanked) concerning the above.
Added this link to the SUN newspaper article covering the story (click to view)

Taken from the SUN newpaper article (see link above) Nick Pope appears to endorse the ET reality notion (in context to the article) by saying as follows:
Last night British UFO expert Nick Pope - who investigated mystery air threats for the Ministry of Defence - said: "These are the real life X-Files. This document could be the smoking gun that proves UFOs are real".
Added this article related link from the International BusinessTimes (click to view)

Regarding the International Business Times (link above) it might take some time to verify the counter claims relating to the validity of this disclosure.

Kind regards,

Stefan :)

PS Any other links related to this particular article as things pan out would be much appreciated.
Believe the impossible it's probably true!

"nonnullus qu lema firtivus neus porcus"

© nostalgia: "Emotion is the sum of all beings say’s © and to help remember this adds, think of it as energy in motion (Emotion)"

wolfman
Assistant report writer ASSAP approved

Re: FBI ROSWELL DISCLOSURE

Post by wolfman » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Hi Navigator

Seen a similar article on btyahoo news so it looks at the moment as though it could all be reasonably kosha. As you say we will have to wait to see if it is a hoax but if all the info is genuine it could cause quite a bit of fun for a lot of people. Just think the governments will be saying we knew about this all along but didnt want to scare anyone (and can we tax the ufo occupants for anything ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: ) and the religious wallahs will be saying its the second coming :roll: :roll: ASSAP will spout the following ERM ERM help what do we do now they are really real :lol: :lol: and us passaians will be saying well we already knew this so whats the next thing we should investigate

Wolfman
"Salutatio ego ipse optatum abuti ea matula!".

Navigator

Post by Navigator » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:50 pm

Hi Simon,

I find it really amusing the way these incomplete snippets of news filter through to the media. Now whether this particular bit of news is actual based Truth, hear say or some hoax is anyone's guess but it did get noted down in a memo by an agent in the 1950's and released years later 2011 for public scrutiny in the new FBI vault.

The delayed release of such documents makes it extremely difficult to validate claims or counter claims and this is intentional. The whole system regarding the declassification of information is designed to limit the usefulness of any information released no matter how boring it actually is.

At the moment I can't say whether this memo is of any real significance except that it made readership in the Sun newspaper that has a wide dumb following in the UK. I agree with you Simon that it is likely to generate a lot of fun to watch between those that believe in such things and those that don't.

Regardless of any validity to this particular disclosure there are those like us who don't need to believe any of this because we've known for many years now from personal experience and study regarding such matters as to what is real and what isn't. Ordinary folk really need to pay more attention as to what’s going on around them because until they actually see these creatures and their machines for real they will never learn the actual truth.

OK rambling over...

Kind regards,

Stefan :)

© nostalgia: "Emotion is the sum of all beings say’s © and to help remember this adds, think of it as energy in motion (Emotion)"

Jane H
Researcher

Post by Jane H » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:34 pm

Given this disclosure and the fact that there are videos floating around youtube of certain ex government types admitting that thirty eight spieces of ET have been catalogued over the last few years, I would say that it makes the disbelievers look rather silly
We do what we must and call it by the best names - R.W Emerson :

Navigator

Post by Navigator » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:25 am

Hi Jane,

Glad to see the login works OK for you now. Yes I totally agree however regardless the disbelievers will just bury their heads in the sand as usual because that's what disbelievers do. You know if you took all the witness evidence in its entirety and presented it in a court of law and the evidence was non ET related it would prove the case whatever that case might be, but as soon as ET related the court would reject all the evidence no matter how compelling it might be. It would be wonderful to live in a world of truth and not one of lies upon lies but that's how it is and is likely to remain whilst the few have the power over the many.

Kind regards,

Stefan

Jane H
Researcher

Post by Jane H » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:03 pm

Absolutely Stefan and as i have said before, take away the scientific safety net and the disbelievers have nothing to fall back on, I also agree with wolfman,assap wont know what to say, the government will announce interstellar craft tax, and the cesspits will insist that we are all delusional and they havent the time to explain it and even if they did we wouldent understand it :lol:

Cherill

Post by Cherill » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:32 am

Love it!!!!

Jane you are so funny! BUT, you are right about the scientists. It seems they have become so set in disbelief that even if an ET came up to them and slapped them across the face, they would say they were hallucinating and hurry off to get a brain scan! :D

As for the truth of these articles - well I reserve judgement. #we know the truth, but this could be the powers that be trying another cock-handed cover-up by publishing stuff that the majority will think is genuine, but which the few will be able to rubbish so that the believers get deflated and let down again! :evil:

Hope you understand what I am trying to say????

Blessings...
Blessed be!

Cherill.

"sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare." J. Ceaser.

Jane H
Researcher

Post by Jane H » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:34 am

I know EXACTLY what you mean Ches :wink: , You and i and a select other few know what we know, A knowlage that is earned by awareness and insight and not supposition and science.

Scientists can bleat on all day long about things being impossible, Its a delusion caused by infrasound,The light from venus refracting through marsh gas, it was a plane a sattelite a bird a weather ballon blah de blah, are they saying this because its a possibility or fact or are they saying it because they are afraid of being made to look foolish ?.

recently i heard a scientist with an open mind say, "These people dont want these things to exist and when they fail to disprove the evidence they attack the person presenting it" Which to me seems to be the first rule of sceptics.