IS this for real

Interesting UFO video footage and media from various reliable sources.

Moderators: wolfman, leecol

wolfman
Assistant report writer ASSAP approved

IS this for real

Post by wolfman » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:19 pm

Hi you guys

I was just talking to a friend and he gave me some information that if true is very worrying to say the least .The government has ordered pilots to shoot down U F O's
Check this out and see what you think

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/ufos/

Wolfman
"Salutatio ego ipse optatum abuti ea matula!".

Cherill
Group founder member ASSAP approved

Re: IS this for real

Post by Cherill » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:39 pm

Hi all,

I was under the impression that the governement had only just issued this directive, but reading the article it seems that we have been tryin to shoot down UFOs for quite a few years! I have to ask the question - "Why?" What purpose could it serve to possibly kill or maim whoever or whatever is piloting the UFOs?

To be honest, I am quite happy that one hasn't been brought down yet. However, if the UFOs are piloted by 'superior alien beings' as is the general view, then surely they will get really pissed off with us at some point for trying to shoot them down! Am I wrong in thinking that this could be the start of an interstellar war maybe? :?

Cherill
Blessed be!

Cherill.

"sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare." J. Ceaser.

Jane H
Researcher

Post by Jane H » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:04 pm

Oh yeah thats a great idea shoot them first then ask the pissed off E.Ts wether they 'pose a threat to national defence' well if they diddnt before being shot at, they sure as hell will after. A natural response to being shot at is to shoot back, And given the fact that they are as far above us technology wise as we are above the amoeba, we wont have a snowballs chance in hell of surviving.

The government need to pull their knecks in, its not a terribly intelligent thing to do, picking on a stronger faster and more advanced group of speed of light badasses, Id be pissed off if i was minding my own business, floating about in my vehicle and doing nothing more sinister than watching a bunch of primitives destroy their own planet, and some idiot started to take pot shots at me with a nuclear warhead.

Mind you, given the party leadership of our current government its not suprising really is it ? Welcome to Earth......BOOM !

And as a random afterthought, What happens to us if these beings turn out to be super duper kick ass hard knocks like the guys from AVP :shock:
We do what we must and call it by the best names - R.W Emerson :

Navigator

Post by Navigator » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:18 pm

The message is clear if the government has secretly given instructions to the military to engage UFO's violating our airspace in that some of these do pose a threat and are therefore deemed by them to be hostile towards us. It's really about time the government stopped lying to us and comes clean, because every person on this planet has a right to know the truth. :twisted:

AND IS THIS FOR REAL?
It is said in the 9th deemed to be the 9 in 2009 that the Dragon will be born. The Dragon is said to represent knowledge, but I just see it as meaning serpent. The change has begun the clock is ticking and in 2036 (September feels about right) I speculate that the Apotheosis meteor will impact Earth location Jerusalem. The meteor isn’t a global killer by itself, but it will however cause stockpiles of nuclear armaments (stored in Jerusalem) to explode into the atmosphere and the combination (as if radioactive fallout and a big rock impact wasn’t bad enough), will also trigger earth quakes and volcanic activity globally. That’s why the new world order has built secret bases and cities underground to protect their chosen few. Interesting is that the Grey have nothing to loose as they have enough of our DNA to restart the man vessel if all is destroyed so as to service their requirements..

Stefan :shock:
Believe the impossible it's probably true!

"nonnullus qu lema firtivus neus porcus"

© nostalgia: "Emotion is the sum of all beings say’s © and to help remember this adds, think of it as energy in motion (Emotion)"

Cherill

Post by Cherill » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:23 pm

Hello Viktor! :)

I think Stefan may have been thinking about the Chinese legends where certain serpents, if they became enlightened enough, could transcend their earthly forms and becomes dragons of the skies. The dragons were supposed to be the highest form of life, capable of great feats of magic and far more wise than mere serpents.

Maybe, if what Stefan believes to be true and 'a dragon' will be born in this year, maybe it is simply the awakening of enlightened people to certain circumstances and situations on this planet? :?

But then, what do I know?

Cherill.
Blessed be!

Cherill.

"sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare." J. Ceaser.