UFO in Israel

Interesting UFO video footage and media from various reliable sources.

Moderators: wolfman, leecol

leecol
Researcher

UFO in Israel

Post by leecol » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:48 am

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible- Frank Zappa.
To negatively criticize another man's thoughts without first criticizing one's own, it is an act of aggression, a form of psychological terrorism, and an immoral behaviour Larry Gowdy

wolfman
Assistant report writer ASSAP approved

Re: UFO in Israel

Post by wolfman » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:03 pm

HI Lee
Just watched the U F O video. Interesting to say the least :o Dont Know what to make of the red lights though other than I doubt very much if they are nav lights on a plane and definately not lens flares off a camera

Wolfman
"Salutatio ego ipse optatum abuti ea matula!".

Cherill
Group founder member ASSAP approved

Post by Cherill » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:17 am

Hi all,

Persoanally, I haven't got a clue what the lights are. They do remind me of some lights seen at Castle Ring, although those were ground based and probably much, much smaller. The colour of the Israel lights is the same as the colour of a light often seen whizzing through our bedroom at night. I don't know where or how that light is produced either! :?
Blessed be!

Cherill.

"sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare." J. Ceaser.

leecol
Researcher

Post by leecol » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:55 pm

Howdy all,

The video is a fake! It would seem that the UFO was computer generated then superimposed onto existing footage.

See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk_dR1KiNqs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jczjyV4v3i0

Strange that hardly anyone else saw this amazing light in such a large and densely populated city! :wink:
Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible- Frank Zappa.
To negatively criticize another man's thoughts without first criticizing one's own, it is an act of aggression, a form of psychological terrorism, and an immoral behaviour Larry Gowdy

wolfman
Assistant report writer ASSAP approved

Post by wolfman » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:54 am

Hi Lee
[quote][Strange that hardly anyone else saw this amazing light in such a large and densely populated city! /quote]

Good point that man :lol: Just have to ask though why people have to fake things like this. They obviously dont realise the trouble it causes for genuine reseach. Unless of course these people are so scared by the thought of alien life they do there best to discredit real sightings. Who actually declared it fake (sorry not had tine to veiw links )
Who has the most to lose if they are genuine hhhmmmmmmmm lets see

1) governments........... because they have no control over the "aliens"
2) Energy companies .... Think of the money they would lose if cheap sustainable power became available to
everyone
3) The church/religious fraternity..They would not be able to then proclaim themselves as emissaries of the only
God, and so would lose control of the masses

It certainly does look just a bit to good to be true so we will have to keep looking :D :D . Wonder if the recently released 8500 pages of govenment files will reveal anything new (dont hold your breath though :o )

Wolfman
"Salutatio ego ipse optatum abuti ea matula!".