Video - Castle Ring Monument, 3rd Septemper 2005

Interesting UFO video footage and media from various reliable sources.

Moderators: wolfman, leecol

Navigator
Group founder member ASSAP approved

Video - Castle Ring Monument, 3rd Septemper 2005

Post by Navigator » Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:46 pm

PLEASE REFERENCE INVESTIGATION REPORTS FOR DETAILED INFORMATION!

Hi everyone,

Please click the link below to view a video edit of PA’s investigation of Castle Ring Ancient Monument, on 3rd September 2005. This streaming video is optimised for broadband and runs for just over 20 minutes. Please note; video contains information captions and is best viewed in full screen mode. The original source video footage is DVD quality.

Video has UFO + EVP content:-

http://www.navigatortm.com/images/feature.htm (duration 20 minutes 7 seconds)

As a token gesture I have produced a dialup optimised version of this video. Unfortunately :oops: the optimisation resulted in the information captions becoming unreadable :cry: Please note I will be correcting this problem shortly! :wink:

Information captions have now been modified on both video edits to improve readability. :D
Regards,

Stefan :)
Last edited by Navigator on Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:54 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Believe the impossible it's probably true!

"nonnullus qu lema firtivus neus porcus"

© nostalgia: "Emotion is the sum of all beings say’s © and to help remember this adds, think of it as energy in motion (Emotion)"

jill1ben

UFO Video

Post by jill1ben » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:22 pm

Hi Stefan
just watched the movie, you have captured some excellent footage of UFO and other unexplained light sources. Well done :D

See ya saturday

Luv Jill xx
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.

TwilightEyes

Great video

Post by TwilightEyes » Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:33 am

Wow that was really cool 8) I wanna goooooo. Lol how long did the UFO stay and did you ever find out what was in the woods. Lol you said what I would have said "show yourself on the screen " lol. When I was watching the video at a point I was saying why is it so far away go closer, I wanna ride, I would have yelled it too.I would have tried to find the closest spot to it and called to them. Lol Then in the next minuet Stefan you said I wanna lift lolol :o I laughed, that's funny. You sounded like me :lol: I would have done that too . When I was snapping pictures of a fire we had one night, close ups , last winter. I was telling the fire over and over to show me something to dance for me and come on show me what you got come on what are you chicken dance for me, come on babe . You should see some of the pictures I got. You can make out images in some, it was wild.
That was a really 8) good video :D 8)
I am a desert plant,that can survive on little,but desires a forest.

Daddy Cool

UFO Video

Post by Daddy Cool » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:52 pm

Hi Stefan
Before i type my first post about Cannock Chase and unusual lights I would like to take the oppurtunity to ask you or who ever else was on this investigation for a little more information. How many of the white orbs did you see that night, if more than one were they at any time close to each other, from where you were based was the direction of these objects towards Stafford, and finally how did you loose contact with the orbs, was it gradual or a sudden disappearance. I dont wish for this to appear like an interigation, it really is for my own curiosity and personnel experiances then i will set about typing up my posts
8)
Mark

Navigator
Group founder member ASSAP approved

Post by Navigator » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:01 pm

Hi Wanda,

The sky objects were visible for the whole duration of our investigation. They changed altitude, disappeared, reappeared in the blink of an eye. We observed a total of five. These objects were triangular, silent and had very bright lights which pulsated with an amazing range of colours. The video doesn’t do justice to what we could see with our own eyes.

During the last hour whilst Jill and I remained on site we both experienced interrelations with these sky objects as we tried to collect further media evidence.

Each time we tried to photograph the North East sky object from the NE Ridge the object disappeared immediately as if on cue. As soon as we lowered our cameras it reappeared immediately.

This game went on for at least five to ten minutes. The object then disappeared only to reappear as we walked away as if to draw us back to this same spot again. Jill and I decided at this point to ignore this object and proceeded down to investigate the heart of area 2.

I'm glad that you found the video footage interesting and I really wish you could have experienced all that happened first hand. It was awesome and the EVP audio collected was like the icing on a cake.

There was so much going on of an unexplainable nature that we actually ran out of media to record it all.

Regards,

Hi Mark,

Seven team members were present during our Castle Ring investigation. Two of these members are ASSAP accredited. The identity and location of all members at any given time during our investigation is clearly stated in my team report.

Five Sky Objects were observed on different compass bearings as follows: North West, East, South East, South and West. The North West object disappeared and reappeared in the North East direction during the last hour of our investigation. The object in the East was still visible after Jill and I left for home at 03:00 am GMT +1.

The movement of these Sky objects is as already described the best I can. The Sky objects angles of elevation above the horizon .varied above and below 45 degrees by approximately 15 degrees.

The ground based lights witnessed by SL (me), CP, JW and ER from the NE Ridge were seen as different colours and were extremely bright. I can remember seeing at least five to seven of them. They are described as dancing in the team report by one member.

My perception to account for such movement would be a behaviour that mimicked the attempted capture of a very fast and agile creature (perhaps a Black Panther). The speed/movement of these lights all at the same time and in different directions which nearly collide with one another rules out any human driven activity.

The lights were visible for approximately 3 minutes before disappearing. I would gauge these lights to be at a distance of between 1000 metres to a maximum of 1500 meters from our vantage point on the NE Ridge.

The lights operated independently to one another in a singular fashion. They were silent and I currently have no rational explanation that would account for these peculiar light anomalies.

During the last hour of our investigation Jill and I tried to get as close on foot as possible to the spot where these light anomalies had originated. Unfortunately we were forced to make a hastily retreat when a dark ground based object is noted to be stalking us.

In area 2; I witnessed three bursts of light in the trees as they actually occurred see my team report. Similar lights had been seen by CP’s team during the first investigation session.

Area 2; the blue light above the ground in the middle of the wooded area is also clearly described. Any white flashes of small ground based lights in camcorder footage taken in night shot mode would appear as monochrome i.e. white in colour.

These lights are inconclusive and could be the result of airborne particles or insects. However white ground based lights the size of tennis balls were viewed by some team members hovering and travelling just above the ground.

I welcome any ideas that you might have to explain such activity and look forward to reading what you have to say.

Regards,

Believe the impossible it's probably true!

"nonnullus qu lema firtivus neus porcus"

© nostalgia: "Emotion is the sum of all beings say’s © and to help remember this adds, think of it as energy in motion (Emotion)"