Aussi UFO videos

Interesting UFO video footage and media from various reliable sources.

Moderators: wolfman, leecol

toouk
Core member

Aussi UFO videos

Post by toouk » Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:14 am

Hi everyone,

Here is a nifty UFO video: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name ... e&sid=4697

Links lead to other videos:
http://www.australianufowave.com/

These are sort of similar to the thousands watched locally:
http://www.australianufowave.com/ufo19.html
http://www.australianufowave.com/ufo1.html
http://www.australianufowave.com/ufo2.html

This one is similar to how local lights can split into multiple lights (some have been observed to split 3-4 times):
http://www.australianufowave.com/ufo2.html

Best,
Toouk

Cherill
Group founder member ASSAP approved

Post by Cherill » Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:42 pm

Hi all,

Toouk, I managed to watch the first video but all the others wanted Quicktime to view and I do not have this programme. I will have to download it and watch them later!

That first video was pretty amazing........... the speed in which the UFO came in and suddenly stopped dead in it's tracks without a waver! 8) Then it appeares to me as if it is closing in on itself n order to concentrate on something, or to make itself less visable! 8)

I'm impressed with that one!

Ches.
Blessed be!

Cherill.

"sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare." J. Ceaser.

toouk
Core member

Post by toouk » Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:09 pm

Hi everyone,

Ches, that's interesting, I was visualizing it as the UFO making a hard 90 degree turn and then flying off to a distance. It didn't dawn on me to think about it stopping to fly at the same speed as the plane while getting smaller. :)

One question will remain of course, whether the lights were from outside the window or were perhaps reflections from something inside the plane. We may never know for sure. :?

Best,
Toouk

Cherill

Post by Cherill » Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:51 pm

Hi all,

Hey toouk - you were probably correct in your description. when I just watched it again, I did see it stop, turn off at a right angle and then begin to depart ahead of the plane!

Isn't it surprising how someone else's view can change what you see yourself? :lol:

As for the lights, well now I think they were on the UFo still - but appearing to merge as it moved away! 8)

Hmmmmm

Ches.

p.s. I have quicktime player now, so I'll go and view the others! :lol:
Blessed be!

Cherill.

Cherill

Post by Cherill » Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:06 pm

Hi all,

I had a look at some of the other clips now and as usual I am totally undecided about most of them! :(

The newest clip of an alien sighting (the first one on the page in the links), is quite strange for one reason only as far as I can see. The person filming walks along in the dark, obviously out of breath! He goes past some fencing or a gate and then an alien comes into view. The alien is the size of a man - and is walking towards the camera operator. The only thing that makes me think twice is that the out of breath camera person gasps as they see the being! :lol:

Genuine shock or good acting? Who knows? :?

Some of the others are quite interesting as well, especially the one where the UFO is cruising along in one direction and then - zoom - it's changed direction and shot off like a bullet out of a gun. Having witnessed a similar thing for myself - I believe it wholeheartedly! 8)

Ches.
Blessed be!

Cherill.

toouk
Core member

Post by toouk » Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:36 pm

Hi everyone,

Ches, I know what you mean, our having seen something with our own eyes makes us better understand what we might see in a video. Just once I would like to see something more than lights so I might have a better idea about other videos. :)

I hadn't seen the alien video, I'll have to go back and take another look.

Best,
Toouk

Jane H
Researcher

Post by Jane H » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:39 pm

Hi,

I am a bit dubious of the alien clip, if you watch carefully the 'creatures' gait is very stiff, almost as though it has no knees, and the arms are the same too, it has a bipedal humanoid shape with what look like elbow joints so why would it walk so stiffly ? The other thing is the illumination from the right, If this guy is in the dark, where is the light coming from ?,

Hmmmm I dunno, something just dont feel right about it. The ufo footage I found extremely interesting, its possible that the lights are running around the rim of something then crossing over each other, as for the shape change, it could be a flight of the Stefan concept where the object changes shape to enable it to go faster, maybe before a jump to light speed.

This needs more brain time

Jane
We do what we must and call it by the best names - R.W Emerson :

Navigator

Post by Navigator » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:29 pm

Hi everyone,

Toouk thanks for the links I have spent quite sometime checking them all out. :) The Alien clip: The subject is not a fake in the video image. :roll:

Jane gave an excellent description of the subject’s movement. :? isn't it :lol: After watching the clip I had a visualisation of a stick of seaside rock, with fake written throughout! :wink: However we shouldn’t necessarily judge the subject on its movement, but rather on the witness reaction and his filming of the event. :idea:

Jane absolutely spot on the lighting of the subject is questionable?

Note the way the subject appears lit from the side. The subjects arm casts a shadow across its torso, as if illuminated from the right-hand side. In my opinion the camcorders single light source could not have illuminated the subject (approaching from the right), in this manner.

The fact that the subject looks like someone on his knees, in a bodysuit, swinging their arms doesn’t help. :lol:

Other opinions would be most interesting regarding the Alien clip. I have to admit that the UFO footage was cool! 8)

Best wishes,

Stefan :)
Believe the impossible it's probably true!

"nonnullus qu lema firtivus neus porcus"

© nostalgia: "Emotion is the sum of all beings say’s © and to help remember this adds, think of it as energy in motion (Emotion)"

toouk
Core member

Post by toouk » Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:46 am

Hmmm, after seeing the video, and without a full screen or video file to work with, I'm thinking it's a fake. The body is human (not the nifty little skinny dudes), pelvis is big and sits high, shoulders normal width, thighs are heavy, full neck muscles, everything appears normal for a human except the mask, er, I mean face, ( :lol: ) and if the arms are real then it's on a fellow that doesn't move them much, they are not symmetrical with the rest of the body's muscle build. I was thinking surely the guy's arms are behind him while he waves the stick arms, but the shoulders appear to move correctly. The shoulder movement is the only thing that I thought was done well. :)

The lighting was casting shadows on the ground from the fence, which made me wonder if the camera had a dark lense cover to make it appear as if it were at night, sort of how Hollywood made all the night-time Westerns (shadows everywhere, everything well lit, but all is darkened).

And yea about being on his knees, why aren't the calves seen? There was plenty of lighting for all else.

My vote is thumbs down.

Best,
Toouk

Jane H
Researcher

Post by Jane H » Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:23 pm

Hi all,

Last night I sat looking at the alien clip frame by frame, wishing that i had an enhancing program in my pc.

I studied the footage very carefully, and if you check out the background you will see some dim light sources and odd shapes just before the Creature appears, Also the face has definate human features, Nose eyes,mouth and the cranium is the wrong shape.

A pity though because someone has put some effort into this one :)

Jane
We do what we must and call it by the best names - R.W Emerson :