Questions about dowsing

The use of simple instruments for example pendulums, forked twigs, rods to help us locate things hidden from view or from knowledge.

Moderators: wolfman, leecol

TheTruth

Questions about dowsing

Post by TheTruth » Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:41 am

Can someone point me to a small tutorial about dowsing (what objects i need for the pendulum , how do i use etc etc etc) . I am very interested in this method and i believe i could use this to track a certain spirit that is haunting me.

Navigator
Group founder member ASSAP approved

Post by Navigator » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:50 am

Hi TheTruth,

TheTruth
Can someone point me to a small tutorial about dowsing (what objects i need for the pendulum , how do i use etc etc etc) . I am very interested in this method and i believe i could use this to track a certain spirit that is haunting me.
Cherill is sure to help you out better than me on this one! :)

Best regards,

Stefan :)
Believe the impossible it's probably true!

"nonnullus qu lema firtivus neus porcus"

© nostalgia: "Emotion is the sum of all beings say’s © and to help remember this adds, think of it as energy in motion (Emotion)"

TheTruth

Post by TheTruth » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:28 am

Navigator wrote:Hi TheTruth,

TheTruth
Cherill is sure to help you out better than me on this one! :)

Best regards,

Guess ill have too wait till she is online :oops:

Navigator

Post by Navigator » Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:26 pm

Hi TheTruth,

I know precisely how to use dousing rods but Cherill was the one who actually taught me how to use dousing crystals properly. I just thought that it would be better for you to learn from a master rather than me an apprentice. :oops:

Best regards,

PS Cherill will be on later as she has been out of the house all this morning. :(

© nostalgia: "Emotion is the sum of all beings say’s © and to help remember this adds, think of it as energy in motion (Emotion)"

Cherill

Post by Cherill » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:11 pm

Hi all,

TT - take a look at this thread.

http://navigatortm.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=162

It will giveyou some idea about dowsning with/for spirits using crystals and/or rods.

I will get back to you on this subject when i have time to explain more about choosing your crystals or pendulum. :)
Blessed be!

Cherill.

"sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare." J. Ceaser.

TheTruth

Post by TheTruth » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:10 pm

i read that but what items do i need to make a pendulum . . Does it require some special things or . . . (etc etc) :oops:

Cherill

Post by Cherill » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:38 pm

Hi TT,

A dowsing crystal can be any item that will hang freely. It can be a heavy-ish necklace. Most people use a crystal that has been shaped and drilled with some kind of 'string' threaded through it. The type of crystal should be personal to you!

You are probably wondering how to choose a crystal? Well that is simple - let it choose you! If you get the chance, go to a shop where the crystals are sold and look at them before touching any. Firstly, let your eyes pick the ones you like. Then, pick each one up, one at a time and simply hold them in the palm of your hand. Some wll be just crystals - but there will most likely be a couple that make you feel as if they are 'alive' and giving you 'vibrations' or pleasant feelings. Go with the one that is the strongest for you.

Crystals are not the only things you can use. A stone that gives you the same vibrations will do just as well, as long as you can make it hang on a thread of some sort. I have a purposely made dowsing crystal and also a crystal stone in a 'necklace holder' - again, made to house crystals. Both work extremely well for me. 8)

Once you have your dowsing tool, you need to make it yours - your own, by 'charging it and tuning it to you. Best way to do this with a crystal is to clear the energies of the crystal first by using either sunlight, or running water, then charge and tune it by wearing it (as a necklace) or by meditating whilst holding it, or even put it under your pillow at night! Direct sunlight will also charge it - but if you have a soft crystal such as an amethyst, beware of the colour fading! :? Of course, you do not have to do any of these things and it will still work, but somehow, making the dowsing tool 'yours' makes it far more personal and accurate for you! :)

So, now you have your dowsing tool you need to practise with it. Some thigs to remeber about dwosing is that some questions cannot be answered. For example, you cannot ask what the weather is going to be - because above the clouds, the sun always shines! You cannot ask if a baby will be a boy or a girl because people contain both hormones that defines male and females.

How to dowse.
Start by holding the string of the crytsal between your thumb and finger and preferably rest your elbow on a steady hard surface. Let the crystal hang freely. Do not try to move the crystal or swing it!!!! :shock:
Ask the crystal to show you 'my yes'. Watch how the crystal moves and note it. Then tell it to stop and the crystal should stop moving on it's own. Then ask it to show you your 'no'. Again, watch how it moves. With some people it will rotate. With others it will swing in different directions. Always ask these two questions before a session! Always remember to tell it to stop in between each question, until you become accomplished with it. :)

Now test it by asking a quesion you know the answer to. All question have to be answered with a yes - or no - so be as clear as you can. Then try another question with a definite opposite answer. Then start asking questions you do not know the answer to.

When using the crystal to search for lost items, go to each room and ask specifiically if the item is in that room. Do not take the first answer as definite. Try all areas first! Then ask the crystal if the item is in a specific area.............. well, you will suss it out yourself as you practise! :lol:

If you let other people use it - you will need to clear it again. Re-charge it as often as you can and keep it wrapped in natural materials and clean if you are not wearing it! :)

To some, dowsing is just fun - and it can be - but it can also be a very useful tool to unlock your own subconscious thoughts and knowledge! I would not use it for 'spirit work' myself, but if youwant to try it - then do let us know how you get on! :D
Blessed be!

Cherill.

"sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare." J. Ceaser.

TheTruth

Post by TheTruth » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:46 pm

is the string important . . can i use a small chain-like one (chains are millimetrical in size (similar to necklace's)

Navigator

Post by Navigator » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:08 pm

Hi TheTruth,

Chez say's that a necklace chain will work fine!

Best regards,

TheTruth

Post by TheTruth » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:26 am

then its dowsing time for me :twisted: