Have you awakened to the evidence of ET visitation?

This is a place to discuss unexpected psychic emergence and its relations to the UFO encounter phenomenon.

Moderators: wolfman, leecol

Do you believe in ET visitation?

Yes?
57%
No?
14%
Don't know?
29%

Total votes: 14

toouk
Core member

Post by toouk » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:39 am

I had a squabble with my wife the other day, it went something like this:

me (politely): What do you want for dinner?
her (politely): I don't know, what do you want?
me (politely): I don't care, whatever you prefer.
her (politely): I don't care, whatever you want.
me (politely): I want what you want.
her (politely): I want what you want.

It's a wonder we haven't starved to death after all these years. ;)

Ches and Stefan, yall play nice now, hear? :D

Best,
Toouk

Cherill
Group founder member ASSAP approved

Post by Cherill » Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:46 pm

Hi all,

Don't worry so much! If I was having a real arguement with Stefan or anyone else, it certainly wouldn't be on the forum! :?

So we do disagree about things every now and then - more often than not! However, we also know not to bring the real stuff here. This, is simply banter, especially my last post! :D

Stefan can't get to grips with the fact that I do not fully understand the feelings of someone who has encountered aliens in some form or another. Yes, I have seen UFO's quite close in fact! No, I have never seen an alien (unless you count Stefan - JOKE! :lol: ) How can I possibly understand to the fullest degree what it would be like to see such a being? How could I know the psychological effects of being used by these creatures? I can't! I can only imagine. :)

This doesn't mean that I disbelieve entirely. It simply means that I doubt more. I hope you all understand where I am coming from on this now - and rest assured that Stefan and I are still speaking in our usual manner! :D

Ches.

p.s. toouk - was that it? WOW - you'd have a real shock if you seen my ex-hubby and I when we argued! :roll: :lol:
Blessed be!

Cherill.

"sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare." J. Ceaser.

toouk
Core member

Post by toouk » Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:01 pm

Hi all,

Yea, it is difficult to empathize with another person's experiences when we ourselves have not experienced something similar (the ole 'first-hand' thing). But too, there are some things we might not want to be able to fully empathize with. ;)

Bantering can be fun, at least when both sides know it is bantering! :D

Ches, yea, my wife and I have never had an argument or said a bad word to the other. Deciding what to eat for dinner is about the only thing we might spend a minute figuring out, but we do always find the food that we both want. :D

Best,
Toouk