My Human Ariel Theory - as posted to the ASSAP forum

This is a place to discuss possible theories that may explain certain aspects of the paranormal.

Moderators: wolfman, leecol

toouk
Core member

Post by toouk » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:09 pm

Hi all,

Jocky, I do feel at the moment that I have a vague idea of the generating action (if EVP is being produced in this fashion), but it is true that at present there is no method known to me to verify or disprove the question, thus the continued investigation. Please rest assured that you are indeed missing something, as I too am missing something, we all are. :D

All words to me are metaphors, so in the aim for accuracy, yes, I am using the word “polarity” as a metaphor. ;) A polarity can be anything of any degree of variance different from another thing. A wall has polarities of sides, north/south, a tall thing standing next to a short thing, ascending/descending, strengthening/atrophy, assembling/disassembling, top/bottom, coming/going. Perhaps a good visualization might be to see two polarities, one of which a vapor is condensing to create the concept of water, and the other polarity of water that can be observed through reduction to be the creation of condensed vapor: one is the creative/combining polarity, the other is the created/divisible polarity.

Best,
Toouk

toouk
Core member

Post by toouk » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:59 pm

Hi all,

Stefan, Lee directed me to a link that linked to others that linked to others :lol: where I found a nifty video for a standing wave that relates to the snake reference. http://www.chaosscience.org.uk/explanat ... 010003.mov

While watching the video it reminded me of what you had said. :)

Best,
Toouk

leecol
Researcher

Re: My Human Ariel Theory - as posted to the ASSAP forum

Post by leecol » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:55 am

Hi all,

Stefan has your experiments with the shielded bell jar and vacuum yielded any interesting results? :)
If so I would be interested in seeing the results chap! I know it's early days, but have your experiments shown any EVP captures on both the shielded vaccum jar mp3 and the control mp3 recorder?

I await with baited interest.

Lee.
Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible- Frank Zappa.
To negatively criticize another man's thoughts without first criticizing one's own, it is an act of aggression, a form of psychological terrorism, and an immoral behaviour Larry Gowdy

Navigator
Group founder member ASSAP approved

Post by Navigator » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:14 pm

Hi Lee,

Just waiting for some better weather to venture out and continue with the experiment but so far nothing to report in evidence. I wonder sometimes if the alleged intelligence behind these unaccountable voices is perhaps not willing to give up any secrets as to the source of origin of these voices. It is clear to me from previous studies outside this particular experiment from evidence collected that these voices are being intelligently driven well at least the ones that we are certain to actually be voice.

Kind regards,

Stefan :)
Believe the impossible it's probably true!

"nonnullus qu lema firtivus neus porcus"

© nostalgia: "Emotion is the sum of all beings say’s © and to help remember this adds, think of it as energy in motion (Emotion)"

leecol
Researcher

Post by leecol » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Hi Stefan,

There has been some similar research carried out.

see: http://www.spinvestigations.org/EVP_Project.pdf

Can this be put on the forum Stefan as a non PDF file?

Cheers,

Lee.
Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible- Frank Zappa.
To negatively criticize another man's thoughts without first criticizing one's own, it is an act of aggression, a form of psychological terrorism, and an immoral behaviour Larry Gowdy