Your Personal Experiences

This is a place for sharing your own peculiar experiences.

Moderators: wolfman, leecol

Cherill
Group founder member ASSAP approved

Your Personal Experiences

Post by Cherill » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:54 pm

Hi everyone!

We would all love you to tell us all about your experiences, wether they are weird, strange, wonderful or just a little odd! :D

By sharing what you experience we will all see that these happenings do occur to almost everyone....................

Please feel free to use this area to tell us all about them, without fear of ridicule or reprisals. After all, we are all a little peculiar here............ haven't you noticed? :twisted: :lol: 8)

Ches
Blessed be!

Cherill.

"sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare." J. Ceaser.

cas

Post by cas » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:58 pm

hi everyone i have seen the ghost of my old dog rover, he had been put to sleep at the grand old age of 14 the vet told my mum he hadnt got a week left in him his heart was so bad. We went out and brought a cavalier spaniel who was the runt of the litter and unfortunately he had a few problems and we didnt think he would survive. One night on the way back from visiting the loo i stepped over rover he was a clear as daylight... a few days later my sister told me she had seen him asleep on the landing and a few days after that mum told us both that she had seen him asleep in the spare room. after that we never saw him again but at the same time charlie the spaniel seemed to pick up so did rover come back to guard the house until this sickely pup was strong enuff ?
when its foggy stay on the path!!!

Cherill

Post by Cherill » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:23 pm

Hi Cas,

That is a lovely experience. We have a couple of animal visitors in our house. I have to admit that the canine versions are less frequent in their visits now that we have the 'girls'! However, the cat upstairs is often about!

Maybe your old dog just needed you to know he was still around for you? I am sure they have better minds than we humans give them credit for! :)

Ches.
Blessed be!

Cherill.

"sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare." J. Ceaser.

Navigator

Post by Navigator » Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:40 am

Hi Cas,

M best friend doesn't believe in Ghost's or the paranormal. Anyway last year their family dog Katie a Yorkshire terrier died and Nigel can't explain the number of times since he keeps seeing Katie around the house following his mother about!

I’m hoping that my old Cat Camay will pay me a visit like she did last Christmas. Anyway as Chez has said thank you for sharing such a lovely experience. 8)

Best wishes,

Stefan :)
Believe the impossible it's probably true!

"nonnullus qu lema firtivus neus porcus"

© nostalgia: "Emotion is the sum of all beings say’s © and to help remember this adds, think of it as energy in motion (Emotion)"

GAZ

Post by GAZ » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:16 pm

It's so comforting to know that these lovley innocent little souls stay around us, they don't entirely leave and they come back and visit us.

Gareth 8)

cas

Post by cas » Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:52 pm

thankyou for your replies i was only 14 when rover passed since then i lost my old boy baron he was 19 when he passed away he was great with the kids and he was both blind and deaf at the end unfortunately ive never seen him but im sure hes close by, since his passing which wasnt easy i had him put to sleep and he fought it all the way even barking which as you can imagine upset me even more and when i confronted the vet she sais "have you heard of a chicken with its head cut off" he also had a bladder tumour and was losing weight rapidly so in one way i knew i put him out of his misery as he had stopped eating and drinking but also feel so guilty for what i did in ending his life i hope that i will eventually see him as he was a fantastic dog i have 2 rescue greyhounds now that are so low maintenance its unbelievable and love them to bits

Navigator

Post by Navigator » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:18 am

Hi everyone,

Cas wrote
when I confronted the vet she said "have you heard of a chicken with its head cut off"
Frankly although a non-violent person :twisted: I felt like smacking that Vet in mouth for what she said to you at such a sad :cry: time! In fact I think it most unprofessional for a Vet to be so heartless and insensitive. :shock: ing!

Stefan :(
Believe the impossible it's probably true!

"nonnullus qu lema firtivus neus porcus"

© nostalgia: "Emotion is the sum of all beings say’s © and to help remember this adds, think of it as energy in motion (Emotion)"

cas

Post by cas » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:13 pm

i was too numb at the time but now its been 5 yrs i still get very upset when i think about it and i often wonder if she had not administered the druggs properly and brings me back to did i do the right thing... im sure i did to ease his suffering but in the end it only torments me i will never take my pooch back to that vet ever again maybe its not too late to make a complaint if she still works there :x