the paranormal is dead - long live the paranormal

General postings that don't fit into any other forum.

Moderators: wolfman, leecol

brett
Core member

the paranormal is dead - long live the paranormal

Post by brett » Mon May 14, 2007 1:43 pm

is it just me or has the whole scene gone somewhat fat lately ?? - seems from the number of posts here and from what i can see on other sites the novelty has worn off at last :shock:

which can only be a good thing for us serious researchers in my book - now may be we can quietly get about trying to find some real evidence of the quarry we all seek in different ways - report our findings and not have to worry about the hoards of MH clones annoying us - oh sure the pay to play gang will carry on milking it for as long as they can - but i think the glory days of 12-18 months ago have passed - and when the money supply from the suckers runs out ............................ :roll:

opinions please

Brett .
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research,
would it?" --Albert Einstein

"the quality of one's ideas can be measured in large part to the degree of resistance that they attract. "

Cherill
Group founder member ASSAP approved

Post by Cherill » Mon May 14, 2007 6:54 pm

Hi Brett,

I do believe you are right! The bubble has indeed burst. Even the sceptics have stopped posting about the paranormal so much as the not so serious people are not feeding their appetites for destruction! :)

Yes, we can carry on in peace for the time being............. but I fear that before much longer there will be a revival and we will have to put up with the woos again. However, these things tend to come in cycles, each cycle gets weaker.

We will continue to post here, whenever a thought, an idea or some information crops up. Meanwhile, make the most of the research time.................... :)
Blessed be!

Cherill.

"sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare." J. Ceaser.

median

Post by median » Fri May 18, 2007 11:43 pm

I do believe you are right! The bubble has indeed burst. Even the sceptics have stopped posting about the paranormal so much as the not so serious people are not feeding their appetites for destruction!
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible :D
This problem was removed in the next series of experiments by asking the same questions to the penguins and to a random group of non-English-speaking humans in the same conditions.

Cherill
Group founder member ASSAP approved

Post by Cherill » Sat May 19, 2007 3:31 pm

Median my man! :lol: :lol:

Where have you been old chap? :D

It is soooooo quiet around here without you! :)

OK, enough of being 'nice', lets get back to business shall we? It has gone deathly quiet on the paranormal scene though. I see most haunted have made a spin off programme! That should liven things up again! :roll:

This time they are going from place to place allegedly researching places where people have been mysteriously killed. I had an e-mail a whilse back asking for any such information but as usual, I ignored it! Let the idiots do it! :wink:

So, how many places will they do that we have investigated or are still investigating? :?
Blessed be!

Cherill.

"sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare." J. Ceaser.