Extra Tonight 'We Are Not Alone'

General postings that don't fit into any other forum.

Moderators: wolfman, leecol

GAZ

Extra Tonight 'We Are Not Alone'

Post by GAZ » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:51 am

Did anyone catch last nights extra tonight on central ITV? It was all to do with the MoD's recent release of top secret documentation pertaining to UFO's(although I thought these documents had been released years ago) :? .
It had the usual shaky blurred clips, and anecdotes.

There was an interview with a lady who's sone had had numerous 'alleged' abductions throughout his life, I admit I find such stories fascinating (maybe I should join a paranormal research group) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then there was a group discussion with a guy (sorry can't remember his name) who says he is regularly abducted, Timothy Goode (researcher and author of numerous book) and Nick Pope, then Llewela Bailey (host) introduced the 'S(k)ceptics' the one I can't remember the name of (he didn't have much input anyway) and the other was Gary Bushell ,BLOOMING GARY BUSHELL :shock: :shock: :shock: what on Earth(slight pun intended) does he know about the genre????? he's a flippping TV critic for creators sake!!!

And you can tell they were at a loss for an argument from Tim Goode and Nick Pope, because they started talking stupid stuff about politics, the whole thing was a little bit of a farce.

I have been trying to look for a clip or a link on the net but as yet have not found one, I'll keep looking though.

Live long And Prosper!

Gareth 8)

Cherill
Group founder member ASSAP approved

Re: Extra Tonight 'We Are Not Alone'

Post by Cherill » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:23 pm

Hi Gaz,

I wish I had seen it!

Let's be serious for a moment though - regardless of what the ministry say, they are NOT going to release anything that may panic the general public, so anything that could give any genuine insight into UFOs will not be released. To make it look good - data protection and all that, they will release all the 'iffy' stuff that can be torn to shreds by so called scientists and sceptics alike! :wink:

Some things they all have in common - is how bad the recordings are, how abstract the witness interviews are and how easily explained the sightings are! Don't you thing that rather odd? Going to the other extreme - of unstable witnesses and glory hunters, tends to make the public think they are seeing it all and the extremists make it all look so silly. Hence the goverment get what they want and keep the public under control! :shock:

What we want is the REAL witness interviews from genuine, sensible people and some good footage! It has to be there. Count the amount of sightings - it has to exist! :)

Oh well, I guess we will wait to wait a bit longer for the truth to be out! :(

Cherill
Blessed be!

Cherill.

"sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare." J. Ceaser.

wolfman
Assistant report writer ASSAP approved

Post by wolfman » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:39 am

Hi all

Cherill says
It has to be there. Count the amount of sightings - it has to exist! :)
Who says :roll: :roll: those very nice people in government say they dont (but then they also say they all doing things for our good Got high opinions of themselves havent they) so it must be right :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Seriously though I actually went on some "released sighting " pages and guess what :!: :!: :?: when I clicked on the link I got "this page has been removed " or "page not found" so they may be releasing stuff but it doesnt mean you can access it.
And who in there inimitable wisdom decided that if UFOs and Alien existence was actually admitted that the general public would in fact panic :?: :?:
This should make you scratch your head a bit but as we know Aliens dont exist (yeah right ) but this was in one of the dailies, just after the release of the film E.T a government spokesman was reported to have said the film was irresponsible because it promoted the idea of hiding aliens and if anyone was caught harbouring an E.T they could expect a £2000 fine

Sarcasm time now How can you be fined for concealing something that doesnt exist :? :? (unless it really does exist but we wont tell anyone HONEST)

Wolfman
"Salutatio ego ipse optatum abuti ea matula!".

Cherill
Group founder member ASSAP approved

Post by Cherill » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:08 pm

Hi all,

Wolfman said:
Seriously though I actually went on some "released sighting " pages and guess what when I clicked on the link I got "this page has been removed " or "page not found" so they may be releasing stuff but it doesnt mean you can access it.
That's what I found. Nothing but - 'unable to access' warnings!

Wolfman said:
And who in there inimitable wisdom decided that if UFOs and Alien existence was actually admitted that the general public would in fact panic
It is a well known generalised excuse for the government that secrecy necessary to stop the general public from panicking! Mind you - I can see the governments point! Only today, the mention of a tanker drivers strike and everyone is going mad to buy petrol! :shock: Panic over nothing - yep, there are those who do!!!! :(

I have seen UFO's one quite close in fact, but I never seen any occupants of them - well, I don't think I have - that is? :?

Wolfman said:
This should make you scratch your head a bit but as we know Aliens dont exist (yeah right ) but this was in one of the dailies, just after the release of the film E.T a government spokesman was reported to have said the film was irresponsible because it promoted the idea of hiding aliens and if anyone was caught harbouring an E.T they could expect a £2000 fine
Ha, ha, ha! What a contradiction! Aliens don't exist but if your caught hiding one, you get a £2000 fine! :D Don't these people realise the slip-ups they make? Obviously not! :lol: :lol:

Cherill
Blessed be!

Cherill.

"sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare." J. Ceaser.