mobile phones in 1928??

General postings that don't fit into any other forum.

Moderators: wolfman, leecol

brett
Core member

mobile phones in 1928??

Post by brett » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:19 pm

hi ya ( yep i am still in the land of the living ) - you gonna love this

http://www.virginmedia.com/movies/trail ... 167928001/

question none of the geniuses have come up with yet - who is the person talking TOO ?? - unless he has some sort of time traveling tariff :lol: :lol:

thoughts - true or fake ?? - bloody interesting if real eh ???
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research,
would it?" --Albert Einstein

"the quality of one's ideas can be measured in large part to the degree of resistance that they attract. "

wolfman
Assistant report writer ASSAP approved

Re: mobile phones in 1928??

Post by wolfman » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:00 pm

Hi Brett of the undead :lol: :lol:

Who is he talkin to :?: :?: :?: good question but if he has gone back in time would there be an exchange for him to connect to and if so where would it be. I know radio waves move pretty damn quick but can they move fast enough to jump time :?: :?: :?:

Wolfman
"Salutatio ego ipse optatum abuti ea matula!".

wolfman

Post by wolfman » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:18 pm

HI again

Just had another look :D on two occasions the person "using the mobile"
appears to become transparent,(as spotted by she who must be obeyed :twisted: :twisted: ) the most obvious one is right at the end of the clip, the person turns and then almost disappears. Damn this ASSAP training :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wolfman (claiming credit and getting hit round the head with a wet kipper for my trouble) :( :(

brett
Core member

Post by brett » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:16 pm

well spotted - as to radio waves as they have no mass - maybe they can jump time barriers -( or of course it could be a visitor from a parallel dimension - where they HAD mobile phones in their 1928 :? )
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research,
would it?" --Albert Einstein

"the quality of one's ideas can be measured in large part to the degree of resistance that they attract. "

wolfman

Post by wolfman » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:32 am

Hi all
I did hear somewhere years ago that if you travel fast enough i.e much faster than the speed of light then you would go back in time because the images you saw would be the images from the time the light left earth and depending on where you caught the light beam that would dictate what you saw and from what time period. Many M I B reports from the mid 60s often recounted how the M I Bs appeared to behave like extras from very bad 1950s B movies :!: why would they dress and speak like that unless they were the only images they had of earth life :lol: :lol: So would that count as time travel I dont know but maybe radio waves could work in the same way (help....... in 200 years time aliens may hear songs by Jedward and think it representative of mainstream entertainment ...perish the thought ) :lol: :lol:

Just a little more for people to chew on 8) 8)

Wolfman