what ever happened to love?

General postings that don't fit into any other forum.

Moderators: wolfman, leecol

Cherill
Group founder member ASSAP approved

Post by Cherill » Wed May 03, 2006 4:06 pm

Hi toouk,

Two or three weeks eh? Hmm! I'll let you know if and when then! :lol: That bird wouldn't be that darned cuckoo that is now waking me up every morning at 5.00 am would it? Add him to the foxes and the owls at night and we could have an orchestra soon! :lol: Ah ... the symphonies of nature! :D

Today was a beautiful day and so Ken and I decided to spend most of attempting to make the garden more of a garden and less of a mess. We mowed the grass, weeded the borders and then trimmed away the dead wood from the plants, until we came to this bush we bought last year! We originally put it in a support post because it was so weak. Now, the bush has grown so large and so strong that the support post was starting to cut into the trunk - it is more like a tree! :lol:

Anyway, we had to remove the support post, but to do this we had to hacksaw through the metal bars and rings to ease it away from the trunk. Call me mental, (your mental!) but as we pulled the wicker and ironwork away, a branch broke. It tore down the trunk and Ken just yanked it off! I went bonkers at him! :( It really upset me that I had hurt this bush.

Two years ago, I wouldn't have really cared. Maybe in becoming more aware of my surroundings and in becoming more psychically aware, it does really show that love is paranormal! :? Or could it be a paranormal type love? :roll:

Ches.
Blessed be!

Cherill.

"sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare." J. Ceaser.

Cherill
Group founder member ASSAP approved

Post by Cherill » Wed May 03, 2006 7:04 pm

Hi all,

SORRY TOOUK!

I was refering to the 50 incident of dolphins - not the 400! However, I have found the article now and put it on the thread of dolphin dilemma. Please accept my apologies, your not going mad! :lol:

Ches.
Blessed be!

Cherill.

"sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare." J. Ceaser.

toouk
Core member

Post by toouk » Sat May 20, 2006 3:11 am

HI all,

No problemo Ches. :D

Best,
Toouk

tunnafish

Love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by tunnafish » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:56 pm

I dont know if love makes the world go round , but I think it makes it go up and down a bit, :lol:
tony

david
Researcher

Post by david » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:00 pm

Hi all.

this is a very interesting subject. i think love is a human emotion that has to sides of a coin, love can be filled with happyness, but it can also be filled with sadness, ie, a break up or a devorse, love is VERY complecated i think that Shakespeare summed it up well with this Quote "Some Cupid kills with arrows" but then on the other side of the coin, what would we be if we went though life without love?? we would probly be nasty people with no joy or happyness in our soles so therefore we need the two headed coin of love to keep the balance between the two.

David.
D James.

"Death ain't nothing but a heart beat away"

"With great power, comes great responsibility"