ghost energy traps and feeders

General postings that don't fit into any other forum.

Moderators: wolfman, leecol

brett
Core member

Post by brett » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:27 am

hi median - as you will appreciate virtually everything has been put on hold at the moment - and i did not have the time or inclination to do much to it for the last few months owing to Frans illness

i think that i have done the base work on this one - and it is now time for others to push it on - but there seems little interest from the vast majority of the paranormal community - so i suspect it will just die a death as another crackpot theory by a lone investigator :roll:

regards

brett
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research,
would it?" --Albert Einstein

"the quality of one's ideas can be measured in large part to the degree of resistance that they attract. "

brett
Core member

Post by brett » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:28 am

right thought it time to drag the body of this subject out of the closet again ( it needed an airing .lol ) - despite my recent problems - my research into this has been continuing with the assistance of another dedicated researcher - recently i built a new piece of equipment - which has been producing some odd results .

the equipment : 1 farad capacitor ( new )
one split loop dipole antenna 1/2 in aluminium - plastics insulators
1 discharge switch / and grounding point
1 metal box for mounting above items

the antenna is approx 1 m across and either side is connected to the rather large ( and quite vicious potentially ) capacitor - with ones of 1 FD and above great care needs to be taken as these blighters can give you a nasty nip if abused - its voltage rating is only 24 v -but never the less in a fully charged state - could potentially cause grievous bodily harm handled wrongly - I MUST STRESS IT HAS NOT BEEN CHARGED AT ALL .

NOW AS SOON AS IT WAS BROUGHT INTO THE HOUSE IT BEGAN AS ALL OTHER CAPS HERE SEEM TO DO - PICKING UP CHARGE - to a maximum of some 570 mv - since then and during construction it was not only shorted but earthed down as per all other experiments - upon commission in conjunction with the loop it has defied logic by charging - discharging and now this morning i am noting an upward surge of charge again .

so what is going on ?? well it can not be any thing caused by electrical wiring radiation - as that is a constant - and in the areas deployed - this has been checked and found to be negligible with a standard emf meter except very close to wires in the walls floor - the device has been sited to avoid these .

capacitors do not as a rule DISCHARGE here of their own volition - normally requiring my intervention to do so - vis as they pick up charge they hold it .

this matter has been discussed with competent electrical /electronic engineers - who whilst sceptical of my claims - also say that in their experience A: capacitors don't self charge & B do not discharge as described - capacitor "soak " has been discussed and dismissed by virtue of the device NEVER having been fully charged - they remain puzzled

so my contention that capacitors can pick up electromagnetic energy ( spirit energy ???? ) from entities in this house remains - can i prove it - ???nope not a word - but then despite this subject now being over 12 months old - no one else has as yet come up with a plausible alternative theory :shock:

the fact never the less remains that something odd is going on here and at other active locations - small batches of caps are to be sent to an other location for experiments to commence soon and results will be published here in due course

regards Brett .

"the quality of one's ideas can be measured in large part to the degree of resistance that they attract. "

Cherill
Group founder member ASSAP approved

Post by Cherill » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:15 pm

Hi Brett,

I am very surprised that someone else hasn't been experimenting with this as it seems perfectly logical to me.

You say you can't prove the charge that the caps pick up. I was thinking, if they have a dial of some sort that allows you to read the voltage/charge (please excuse my ignorance in this subject) then couldn't you either video the readings day by day, or photograph them giving date and time reference? That way, you could show the world the readings.
Blessed be!

Cherill.

"sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare." J. Ceaser.

brett
Core member

Post by brett » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:53 pm

hi Ches - i use a digital multi meter to take readings then write them down - as you know i am a great believer in the old maxim "either take my word for it or call me lier " - i have no need to falsify evidence and would much rather if others want proof of this they got off their butts and did their own research :shock: - at the end of the day - as i have also said - i really don't care if people believe me or not - as my tag line says - well you can all read :wink:

and if they want to come and see for them selves - they are welcome - once someone takes a serious interest in my work - then i may just do that - until then - i do things my way :wink:

not having a pop Ches - just stating my ethos - no offence meant :D :D

best regards :D

Brett

brett
Core member

Post by brett » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:33 pm

hi all - just to justify my last post - so as no one gets their a** in a sling :lol: ( not that you will Ches :D :D )

- let me state for the record that i do my research work to answer personal questions - i tell you here of it for your interest and possible enlightenment - however i am not doing this for any sort personal recognition whatsoever -

i could of course just not bother telling any one any thing - but as a real researcher in the paranormal - i think that we should all share what we are up to and if we want to share results that is fine -

however i also feel that I nor any other researcher here has to justify any thing to any one - if we as a group can not take each others word as gentlemen /women as to our statements - then we are in a poor state as a group

as to the rest of the world ?? - one , who are they to judge my work any more than i am to do like wise ?? -and two there ARE no experts in this game - only seekers of truth

be that personal or otherwise - at the end of the day you will never convince the sceptics - and the rest of the world is more interested in money and football :lol: :lol:

a harsh view to take may be - but i have received a new reality about a lot of things recently - i don't ask any of you to understand - just accept that with me this is how its gonna be from now on .

no disrespect intended to any person in PASSA intended :!: :D

regards

brett

Cherill

Post by Cherill » Tue May 01, 2007 4:21 pm

Hi Brett,

No offence taken, rest assured! :lol:

You said:
i could of course just not bother telling any one any thing - but as a real researcher in the paranormal - i think that we should all share what we are up to and if we want to share results that is fine -

however i also feel that I nor any other researcher here has to justify any thing to any one - if we as a group can not take each others word as gentlemen /women as to our statements - then we are in a poor state as a group
The whole point of telling others about your research is so that someone might just be able to replicate your experiments. It isn't about believing or disbelieving anyone, it is about leaving your research to the world for someone to pick up on in the future and hopefully, maybe, take them beyond current fields of knowledge.

No one that I know of doubts your word. It just that real researchers need to be able to collaborate and collate their findings. This needs to be done in way that anyone can check up on for years to come!

It is quite possible that in looking at your recordings, someone may pick up on something we might have missed.

Of course we want to hear about your work. Your work is extremely important. What you choose to do with your findings is entirely up to you! :lol: No one is saying anything else, I just wanted to put an idea to you.

Keep up the good work! :)
Blessed be!

Cherill.

brett
Core member

Post by brett » Tue May 01, 2007 5:02 pm

hi Ches - yes appreciate that - and i am willing to collaborate with any one who is seriously interested - just making a point about trust of fellow researchers really - may be that did not come over too well - but you know me :lol:

any way as this saga has been running for what 18 months now both here on assap site and elsewhere ( places that will not be spoken of :lol: ) and so far only a couple of people have shown a genuine interest - you will under stand i get a bit disheartened at times - obviously this is unknown territory for even the so called experts ( in electronics etc ) -

but any way we will struggle on - such is the lot of anyone investigating new phenomena - hopefully one day someone will take up the challenge and have a go - trouble is like a lot of genuine research - it costs time and money - something it seems not many are willing or able ( this is appreciated :wink: ) to commit to on the basis of one persons say so - if it had been on most haunted - every one would have been doing it - but i have not got my own TV show -

which actually is a pity - as my parents always said i should be on the stage - THE NEXT ONE OUTTA TOWN :lol: :lol:

knowledge is all :wink: :wink: :idea:

regards

brett

Cherill

Post by Cherill » Wed May 02, 2007 2:34 pm

Hi all,

Brett, you shouldn't be downhearted that no one appears to be taking your work seriously. Take a look at how many people have actually viewed this thread and compare it with other threads! This thread has received over 7,000 views! That tells me that someone, somewhere is definately taking note of your work! :)

Keep it up mate! 8)
Blessed be!

Cherill.

brett
Core member

Post by brett » Wed May 02, 2007 4:30 pm

or planning to have me taken away by the men in white coats :lol: - actually i had never noticed the number Ches - just gos to show :shock:

ah well - either there are lots of people out there playing with this or there are lots of people thinking this guy is definitely off his rocker - wonder which :lol: :lol: :lol:

guess this must be some sort of a record though for a thread - gives one a little boost to keep going

thanks for the interest everyone :D

brett
Core member

Post by brett » Fri May 11, 2007 12:33 pm

latest results - explanations ???????????

date -- loop /cap
5th may -- 29.2
6th may -- 26.3 ( -2.9 )
7th may -- 31.4 ( + 5.1 )
8TH MAY -- 33.0 (+1.6 )
9th may -- 18.5 (- 14.5 ) :!: :!: :shock: :shock:
10th may -- 20.2 ( + 1.7 )
11th may -- 12.1 (- 8.1)

date ----- control cap

5th ................... 301.0
6th....................295.0 (-6.0 )
7th....................332.0 ( + 37.0 ) :shock:
8th ...................305.0 (-27.0 ) :shock:
9th....................314.0 ( +9.0)
10th..................316.0 (+2.0)
11th..................321.0 (+5.0 )

all values in mv - readings over 200 mv in whole numbers only - owing to meter used

well if any of you can come up with an explanation for the erratic behaviour of the caps - i would love to hear it :lol: :lol: - the leap on the 7th may not seem like much - but that power had to come from somewhere - like wise caps hold a charge - so what drains them ???

regards

Brett .

ps: interestingly the 8th was the evening that 2 people witnessed a shadow pass through the wall of the room the loop capacitor is in - connection - or coincidence ?? ( see other thread on the forum ) the reading taken the following day is the relevant one of course - the reading for the 8th having been taken earlier - previous to the witnessed event .

QED ?????? :lol: