HP'S

Forum for the discussion of fantastic beings from myth and magic!

Moderator: wolfman

brett
Core member

HP'S

Post by brett » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:00 pm

hi all - this creature is SO rare that only a very few examples have ever been recorded - the HP - is a mythical creature that inhabits the kingdom of west min ster and roams the corridors of the palace grumbling to itself

description : usually about 40 to 50 earth years old - favors a suit for disguise - and carries a briefcase full of magical papers known as breeee fing notes - these have the power to make the lives of the populous a total misery - they talk in a language known as publicshool and are regarded as exceptions to the OP'S who also in habit this kingdom and are mean self centered creatures who's main task in life is to Levey taxes on the long suffering people of the land - known as uuuuuu kayyyy - a small island near to a land mass known as eeeeeeeur ope - this land is full of strange creatures and is held to be the source of wicked powers and spells cast by the commissioners - a group of powerful wizards ( of spin ) who live in a castle in Brussels the heart of the evil empire . :shock: -

so if you ever come across an HP - nurture it and treat with great reverence - as they are rarer than powdered unicorn horn - bogget's toe nail clippings - and all other mythical creatures !!

still not figured out what an HP is ?? - an Honest Politician !!

ho hum

brett . :wink:
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research,
would it?" --Albert Einstein

"the quality of one's ideas can be measured in large part to the degree of resistance that they attract. "

Cherill
Group founder member ASSAP approved

Post by Cherill » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:41 pm

I tell you what Brett - you ought to right a book! :lol:

Can I just add that there is one thing that will actually make a HP work better for you - sauce! :lol: Try it - if you ever find one at all of course.
Blessed be!

Cherill.

"sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare." J. Ceaser.

brett
Core member

Post by brett » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:23 pm

if i did ches they would probably ban it or put a "d " notice on it :lol:

brett .
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research,
would it?" --Albert Einstein

"the quality of one's ideas can be measured in large part to the degree of resistance that they attract. "