The Brain Test

Jokes or anything you find funny can be posted here!

Moderators: wolfman, leecol

brett
Core member

Re: The Brain Test

Post by brett » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:15 am

tut tut high protectress -once again you are breeding unapproved creatures and have not submitted the necessary paperwork to the the beast master thingy whatsit for approval

please submit form BM /090847563453234 /request for approval of ferocious fishies / 2010 - in triplicate and signed in blood - complete with picture of aforementioned ferocious creatures - forth with

wolfie - i would not put too much credence in the great oracle face book - the evil queen is also listed as friend as is the high protectress and other members of the gang - this is just a public show of unity and WE know what a bunch of argumentative back biters we REALLY are - and how we wind each other up mightily on the only place to really matter ,vis here :? - + that face book thingy is full of VERY strange people who all want to be cyber friends - but i wonder if they would lend you a fiver if you asked ?? - or even a new pair of fishnet stockings ..................................... :)
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research,
would it?" --Albert Einstein

"the quality of one's ideas can be measured in large part to the degree of resistance that they attract. "

Jane H
Researcher

Post by Jane H » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:32 am

oh i do beg your horrible puddin, I thought it was form PO?62954738917643099216400837/Approval to breed knacker nippers and gonad grippers, And what about the yellow crested finger nosher that ive got ? what category does she fall under ?

P.S I dont have a forth with, One of the wolves eat it will a fith with do ?
We do what we must and call it by the best names - R.W Emerson :

Cherill
Group founder member ASSAP approved

Post by Cherill » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:53 pm

Now, now children! No squabbling over pettinesses. We have bigger fish to fry, which reminds me Jane, those 'orrible little fishy things are wonderful. Beastmaster- thingy- whatsit I suggest you accept them as covert weapons.

The Orrible (oh sorry - Oracle) Facebook has it's uses my minions. Seek and ye shall find the answers to some stupid questions, plus, you can watch people without them realising it!!!!! Bear in mind my though children, they can also watch us................. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: GET MY DRIFT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Now play nicely and go stir 'em up! :twisted: :twisted:

EQ
Blessed be!

Cherill.

"sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare." J. Ceaser.

wolfman
Assistant report writer ASSAP approved

Post by wolfman » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:54 pm

Jane oh JJJJJJAAAAANNNNNNNNNEEEE

I got a really silly question........................... What the SAM HELL were YOU doin in spongebob's bath :?: :?: :?: :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: may I ask MAY I ASK (I said that twice for added effect). Does QUeenie know you were IN BOB'S BATH WATER :lol: :lol: (ok ok dont shout it out ) Brett bea........................cleanerofthetajmahal..........dsowithbar................championsausagemakermaster Jane was in SPONGY'S BATH WATER she said so herself

Wolfie (watin to get battered by jane now ) (put yer basque on first though there's a love )(oh b****KS if EVIL QUEENIE :twisted: :twisted: reads this she will get the wrong idea :roll: :roll: It's her age you know she cant help it:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Salutatio ego ipse optatum abuti ea matula!".

brett
Core member

Post by brett » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:12 pm

I have absollllllllllutly nooooooooooo idea what the above post refers to - translation please :? :?

"the quality of one's ideas can be measured in large part to the degree of resistance that they attract. "

wolfman
Assistant report writer ASSAP approved

Post by wolfman » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:03 pm

Brett
B.............ohherewegoagain...................ermwhatever....................lordhighchamberlian.....eastmaster the last post refers to the following
But beware, I have friends in low places ( and a fresh batch of sardinian penis fish that have been crossed with a tankfull of pubis phirana. I put some into spongebobs bath water
do keep up dear beast.................poetlaureate.............nobleprizeforbeastkeepinwinner..........master :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wolfman (Also now lord high translator god i is gettin raight posh now soon be able to rival Queenie for poshness) :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops:
"Salutatio ego ipse optatum abuti ea matula!".

Jane H
Researcher

Post by Jane H » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:19 pm

Wolfman, lowly consort to the mighty queenie, How dare you be so impertinant to suggest that i would frequent the same detergent as that oozing slimy pustulous crettin, I would rather pick your fleas out with tweezers then kiss queenies pointy black stiletto,As for my basque, the leather one is reserved for striking down our glorious queenies enemies, i use the latex one for beatings and ritual sacrifices, its easier to wash the blood off.

My most trusted covert operative applied the ichthyokillers to the gonads ......yeeeurgh, spongebob in the bath *shudders*, Even I the high protector gives the dirty jobs to the minions :twisted:
We do what we must and call it by the best names - R.W Emerson :

brett
Core member

Post by brett » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:12 pm

now what is it with you girlie's and your basks ?? - there a new shop called " fetish " something or other in town , and they have some rather interesting ones in da window , so they do - to be sure :shock:

they look damned uncomfortable garments to me , and not really practical for the man about town - like what i am - unless i wanted to get noticed ( which i don't ) by the polis or some other unsavory elements - ill stick to the black lace undies and the roll top stockings myself :wink:

slangy var !!

Cherill
Group founder member ASSAP approved

Post by Cherill » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:38 pm

My dearest beastymasterman.

Basques are uncomfortable to wear, but they realy keep men under control. Most men will do anything to get the woman of their dreams in a nice black and red basque. Oh, and being small, they take less to launder so it saves on the clothes. :wink:

Now hold ups cut off the circulation in the legs and make the thighs bulge somewhat, especially when your a real woman and not a stick insect, which reminds me, where is that damned wolfie? :roll:

I ned to teat a new breed of stick insect. Practically invisible to the human eye and boy do they give a horible nip with nasty consequences. Best tested on a werewolf before submitting them to the beastmaster for approval. So, Wolfie, Wolfie darling...................... :twisted: :twisted:

EQ
Blessed be!

Cherill.

"sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare." J. Ceaser.